|Home » Customer Lifecycle|
nurture leads, turn leads to sales, and customers to promoters.
- Adopt a customer segmented approach to target your audience and attract them to your landing sites and pages
- To target the “right” people and attract the potential customers, we can use Facebook/social media, keywords, display ads, blogs and offline media to attract new visitors to your website, fan page or microsite
- Site visits, time spent, pages viewed, search keywords, click-to-open rate, click-through-rate etc
- Convert visitors to leads by gathering their contact information such as mobile or email
- Use benefits driven content like ebooks, whitepapers, or tips to exchange for customer data
- For leads generation, embed Calls-to-Actions buttons or links in email, short codes, QR codes, landing pages and mini-sites to capture your customer data
- Web survey forms are also useful in retail outlets or exhibitions to collect data
- The data collected needs to be analyzed to produce business intelligence that can support marketing decisions
- Number of responses, quality of the data, number of leads, conversions per lead, cost per lead, cost per lead versus another channel etc
- Nurture potential leads into customers by encouraging adoption of products or services
- Create different type of content to assess and apply lead scoring to take the guesswork out of the process for assessing a lead’s readiness to make a purchase
- Design workflow for automated campaign triggers to target prospects with varying degrees of purchase intent and convert the leads into sales
- Number of customers making purchase online/retail stores, average transaction amount, lead to sales conversion rate etc
- Motivate customers to become advocates for the brand
- Enhance brand loyalty and product experience to stimulate word-of-mouth or viral marketing
- Introduce loyalty programs to reward customers and improve their loyalty over time
- Measure & track brand or product performance and use those insights to create up-sell & cross-sell opportunities
- Harvest customer usage data and response to initiate referral campaigns or email viral marketing
- Number of times a product is consumed, number of referrals, NPS, click-through-rate for rewards, frequency of redemption etc
- Identify defecting customers and retain them through retention strategy to reduce their propensity to leave
- Filter out inactive customers who have not purchased within a specific period of time and target them with Win Back automation campaign to reduce churn.
- Number of inactive customers become engaged, customer churn rate, win back conversion rate etc
Call us and our marketing specialists
will be delighted to answer
any questions on your digital
852 8208 9980 (HK)
86 20 3802 1103 (China)
View Case Studies.
Check out our case studies
digital marketing and see how
we help our clients achieve
their business objectives.
Arrange to speak to our sales
consultants for free advice on
your digital marketing needs.
No obligation to trial our service.